Master Shopping List Digital Hyperlinked Planner
Simplify Your Weekly Meal Planning and Shopping with this Digital planner! You will also get a printable version as a Bonus!
How many times have you gotten home from food shopping only to remember 1 or 2 (or more) items that you forgot to buy? It’s so easy to forget needed items at the grocery store. We all do it. The base of this planner is an ALL Inclusive, well researched, Shopping List to use as a reference for your weekly shopping. Think of it as your Master Planning tool for your weekly shopping.
- Use the Meal Planning Checklists to plan your weekly meals—fill in your plan on the Weekly Meal Plan Sheet. [Master nutrition tip—we’ve included checkboxes as guidelines for recommended fruit and vegetable daily servings].
- We’ve included inventory sheets for you to check and see what you already have in your refrigerator, freezer, pantry and cleaning supply area.
- Fill in your Weekly Shopping List, referencing your meal plan and inventory.
- Go through the Master Shopping List and see what else you need to add to your Weekly Shopping List.
- Go Food Shopping with Confidence that you will get everything you need!
What You Will Get—
- Hyperlinked PDF for you to upload and use as a digital planner with a digital app like Noteshelf, Goodnotes, etc
- 22 (double) pages with Hyperlinks
- Based on Plant Based Whole Foods Eating Style
- Place for ‘Other’ Foods ie. Mediterranean Eating Style, etc. to be added
- Printable PDF as a Bonus
ALL INCLUSIVE Food Sections—
- Plant Based Dairy
- Organic Soy Products
- Nuts and Seeds
- Nut and Seed Butters
- Grains (including Ancient Grains), Breads, Pastas and Cereals
- Flours and Other Baking Supplies
- Oils and Fats
- Spices and Herbs
- Sauces, Condiments and Flavor Enhancers
- Other Section to add Foods for Mediterranean Style of Eating, etc.
Meal Plan Checklist (2 Pages)
Weekly Meal Plan (2 Choices; Each includes recommended guidelines for Fruit and Vegetables)
Inventory Sheets—Refrigerator, Freezer, Pantry, and Cleaning Supplies
Weekly Shopping List
To Do List
Please note—This is an instantly downloadable product. Nothing will be shipped.
You will receive links to download your product. Use and enjoy!
Once you click on the link, your product is instantly downloaded to your computer. If you don’t see it immediately, please check your Downloads Folder.
Personal use license Terms and conditions
This product includes Personal Use Rights Only.
You may make as many copes as you’d like for your personal use. You may however NOT share this file.
You also may not sell this product or the individual components
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Questions & Answers
Q: How is my Content Delivered?
A: You will get your Self Care Whisperer content delivered as Hyperlinked PDF for you to upload and use as a digital planner with a digital app like Noteshelf, Goodnotes, etc. You will also get a PDF to download and print (use as a printable).
Q: When will I receive my content?
A: As soon as your payment has cleared you will see a receipt that contains your links for accessing your Self Care Whisperer products.
In addition you will receive an email. If you don’t see an email, please check your spam folder. We don’t know why but sometimes this happens. If this does happen, just click on ‘not spam’ and then the emails should appear in your regular email.
Q: What if I click the link and can't find my product (s)?
A: Once you click on the link, your product is instantly downloaded to your computer. If you don't see it immediately, please check your Downloads Folder.
Q: Do You Have a Facebook Group that is linked to this site?
A: We do have a Facebook Group which you are invited to join by clicking here. Just click the Request to Join button, fill in the information, and I will add you. This is a great place to interact with other women, find out about other Self Care products which are being offered, and any freebies or special deals we have for you.
The group is also a great place to ask questions.
Q: If I have a question where do I get support?
A: You can get support in two different ways—
Email me at Holli@TheWomensInnerCircle.com
Ask in our facebook group. This is wonderful because chances are if you have the question, someone else will too.