Self Care isn’t just about going to the Spa, savoring a piece of delectable dark chocolate, watching a gorgeous sunset, or taking a bubble bath. Yes, Self Care includes taking time for you and doing nice things for yourself, but it’s so much more than that.
Self Care aka Wellness is about taking care of your Body, Mind and Soul. And, oh yeah, let’s not forget about your ‘checkbook.’
Welcome to Self Care Whisperer Where You Can Improve Your Self Care!
Please Enjoy this Complimentary Self Care Goals Planner! It is the perfect place to start, so you can begin mastering Your Self Care!
Self Care Digitals, Printables, and Products to Help You Live Your Best Life!
All the categories that make up Your Self Care are inter-related. In other words, if one area is out of whack it affects the others.
This may appear complicated but once you dive in, learn from, and use our products …
You can improve your Self Care and have fun at the same time!
People who have a healthy, rich life take time for themselves and practice self care. When you speak with them they will tell you they follow a daily routine, they track their wellness habits, they practice gratitude and they are happy.
You can do this too!
Click on each picture below to learn more, and shop in each Category.
It’s important for you to do more of what makes you feel good, “lights you up inside,” and feeds your soul. Give Yourself Permission to explore new paths to take your life to the next level.
Smile, laugh and have FUN more often. As Audrey Hepburn says,
“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.”
Magic happens when you write things down …
- When you write things down, you become very aware of your habits
- When you write things down, you can see what changes need to be made
- When you write things down, it helps you prioritize what needs to get done
- When you write things down, you become more motivated
- When you write things down, it helps you focus and stay focused
- When you write things down, it helps you stay on track and see progress
- When you write things down, you will become more productive
- When you write things down, it helps clarify your goals
- When you write things down, it clears your mind
- WHEN YOU WRITE THINGS DOWN, YOU MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
That’s why I created these checklists, ebooks, workbooks, planners, supporting bundles … to help you become the best you can be.
Challenge Yourself—use the tools, write things down and watch your life improve in spades!
It’s really a very simple concept— when you write things down, you see it, you track it, habits improve and things get done.
IT REALLY IS AS EASY AS THAT!
Live Healthier, Happier, Longer
More and more studies show that self-care can help improve the quality of your life — makes you happier and better able to cope with any stressful situation.
Armed with my background and experience as a Dietitian and Wellness professional,
I will help YOU master your self care!